FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 31, 2018
Farm Innovation Field Day at Agricenter
MEMPHIS, TN – Agricenter is hosting Farm Innovation Field Day in partnership with AgLaunch on August 9 from 8am-12pm. RSVP required! Demonstrations of cutting edge early stage AgTech startups will be featured. Specialty crops and the organic resource center at Agricenter will be discussed as well as AgSTEM education discussion.
Target audience for the field day is:
- Local food & food system partners
- Food companies interested in farm-level innovation
- Startup companies interested in partnering with AgLaunch and the AgLaunch Farmer Network
- Innovative farmers that are interested in participating in the AgLaunch Farmer Network
- Investors and agribusiness working in the sector
Media is welcome to attend August 9, 2018 at 8am at the Agricenter ShowPlace Arena Warm Up Barn Hospitality Room. Follow the signs to the event.
Agricenter International, a 1,000 acre farm, is a non-profit dedicated to advancing the knowledge and understanding of agriculture. It has a $524 million annual economic impact on the region, hosts over 1.3 million visitors annually, and educates 10,000 students a year. For more information visit www.agricenter.org or call 901-757-7777.