This $1,000 Visa gift card could be yours! You could win while making a difference by supporting education programs! $20 per raffle ticket, 3 for $50 and 8 for $100. Buy tickets today! Need not be present to win. Drawing will take place on June 22 during Feast on the Farm Gala!
AGRICENTER INTERNATIONAL 2019 GIFT CARD RAFFLE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for supporting Agricenter International. Your purchase of one or more Agricenter International Gift Card Giveaway raffle ticket(s) signifies your agreement to the following Terms & Conditions. In the event of any dispute, a reasonable interpretation or determination by Agricenter International regarding the application of these Terms & Conditions is final and binding. The Agricenter International Gift Card Giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
• To be eligible to purchase a ticket, you must be at least 18 years old and a living resident of the United States. The following persons, and their employees and immediate family members, are not eligible to purchase a ticket: Officers, directors, and employees of Agricenter International.
• The following persons, and their employees and immediate family members, are not eligible to purchase a Gift Card Giveaway ticket within the market in which they are providing services: Agricenter International individual prize sponsors; the Secretary of State or any employee of the Secretary during the Secretary’s term of office, and such employees term of employment with the Secretary, any vendors including employees, agents or subcontractors (also includes immediate family members of the same household) who provide printing services, telephone services and any records, devices or other gaming related supplies and those who provide prizes for the authorized annual gaming event.
• “Immediate family members” includes the spouse, parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This definition also includes individuals for whom an employee is the current legal guardian or individuals who are not legally related to but who reside with an employee, including "step" and adoptive relationships. The determinations of Agricenter International are final and binding with respect to any matter arising out of the interpretation or application of these terms and conditions.
• A ticket purchased by an ineligible person is void and cannot be a winning ticket. No refunds will be made to ineligible purchasers.
• A ticket issued in exchange for a check returned for “insufficient funds,” or for a credit card charge that was “declined,” or reported as “invalid” or “stolen” is void and cannot be a winning ticket.
• A ticket represents a chance to win the opportunity to accept an offer of the stated prize. All sales of tickets are final, and no refunds will be paid. Tickets, prizes, receipts, and any winner’s rights are not transferable.
• The IRS has ruled that a payment for a raffle ticket is a tax-deductible charitable contribution only to the extent the amount of the payment exceeds the price of the ticket.
• The winning ticket for each prize will be selected by a random drawing. All tickets have an equal chance to win the gift card. Ticket purchasers need not be present to win.
• Each prize will be awarded to a winner. If the ticket has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to the eligible individual whose name appears first on the ticket. That individual is solely responsible for allocating the value of the prize among the purchasers.
• Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Agricenter International to use the winner’s name, picture, video image, and relevant quotes to promote Feast on the Farm, and agreement by the winner that the prize will not be used for fundraising for another charity.
• Agricenter International may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the stated prize is not reasonably available.
• The value of each prize is includible in the winner’s gross income and may be subject to reporting by Agricenter International to the Internal Revenue Service. Each winner is solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and/or local income, sales, or use taxes due on account of his or her acceptance of the prize.
• Winners should consult a tax professional.
• Each winner accepts the prize “as is,” and without recourse to Agricenter International with respect to any defect, injury, damage, or other problem that may arise or become apparent with respect to the prize. Agricenter International disclaims any and all warranties with respect to each prize, including but not limited to any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of liability
• Agricenter International shall in no event be liable for special or consequential damages arising from the use or ownership of any prizes.