Transient Horse Boarding/Stable Reservations
Agricenter ShowPlace Arena welcomes you to Memphis. If you would like to make reservations for overnight stabling, please fill out this form below. You can pay on-site with cash or check or you can pay via credit card (all cards accepted) on this page by clicking ADD TO CART. If you plan on coming today, call Jamie instead 901-378-7470.
- Pre-bedded stall: $28
- ShowPlace RV Park, 30 AMP: $22
- Additional shavings: $7 per bag
Please Read the following policy regarding boarding your horse at the Agricenter Showplace Arena.
Agricenter Boarding Policy
Agricenter International, Inc (“Agricenter”) operates a commercial equine facility located in Shelby County, Tennessee wherein safety for horses and people are paramount and, in furtherance thereof, this Agricenter Boarding Policy has been established. All persons boarding a horse or horses on Agricenter property (referred to as “Boarder”) agree to the provisions of this policy by the placing of their horse(s) in the designated stall(s).
- Boarders shall execute an invoice prepared by Agricenter and provide payment of fees prior to boarding any horse(s). Boarder shall submit the executed invoice along with payment to an Agricenter staff member or shall deposit such invoice and payment into the deposit box designated by Agricenter. The boarding fee covers the use of a designated stall or stalls, as assigned by a member of Agricenter staff, and a bag of shavings to be placed in each stall assigned to the Boarder. Boarder shall board their horse(s) in the stall(s) designated by Agricenter.
- Agricenter will exercise a reasonable degree of care in the preparation of stalls and in the handling of any horse(s) boarded with Agricenter. However, Boarder agrees that Agricenter will have no liability to Boarder or to any owner of the horse(s) for any sickness, disease, theft, death or injury of the boarded horse(s). All risks related to the boarding of a horse are borne by Boarder and owner.
- In an emergency situation, as determined by Agricenter, when the Boarder is absent or cannot be immediately contacted, Agricenter in its sole discretion is hereby authorized to administer such attention or medication to any boarded horse or employ any veterinarian for rendering the same at the Boarder’s expense.
- Boarder is responsible for the conduct of any guests or invitees of the Boarder to the Agricenter equine facility.
- Boarder hereby releases Agricenter, its employees and agents from all liability for damages of any kind and type associated with the boarding of a horse(s) at Agricenter and hereby expressly assumes all risks associated with equine activities at Agricenter.
- Agricenter is an equine professional within the meaning of T.C.A. §44-20-101 et. seq. and is further an equine activity sponsor within the meaning of said statute. Pursuant to Statute, all Boarders are given this warning:
Warning - Under Tennessee Law, an equine professional is not liable for an injury to or death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities, pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated, title 44, chapter 20.
- By boarding a horse(s) at the Agricenter, the Boarder and owner agree to the provisions of this policy.